Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello weekend!!......

It's Friday!! It's Friday!!
I think this is the first Friday since football started that I am actually excited for the weekend! 
I get to pack my little monsters up this afternoon, take them to my mom-in-laws for the night, then Brock gets them when he's done with the game tonight.

I, on the other hand, get to head south to my favorite getaway spot with my favorite ladies at Purdue!  Gonna be a fun night!  After this week at home....it's just what I need:)

I wish I would have kept a final tally of how many times I did this throughout the week:
*changed a diaper
*wiped a bottom
*changed underwear
*washed the dirty underwear
*broke up a wrestling match
*hung up clothes on the line (I'm being diligent about this people....trying to save $$ on that dryer not running allll the time!)
*washed the dishes and bottles
*Poured juice or milk into cups (my boys drink juice like a camel does water....A LOT)  It's a good thing we dilute it to half juice/half water or we would be buying 8 jugs of juice instead of 4 every 2 weeks.  I wish I were kidding!!
*refilled a bowl of cheerios
*Said "do you need to go potty?"
*Said "Close the fridge!!"
*Or "Close the door!!"  (Pretty sure my boys were born in the barn)
*Said "May May, get out of my make-up!"  The little stink is startin' early....getting into everything in my bathroom drawers.  Lovely.
OH there's so many more:) 

But I wouldn't trade it for the bazzillion smooches and hugs and giggles I get every day.  That (sort of!) makes me forget about all the rest=)

Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!
We're celebrating our middle monster turning the BIG 3 tomorrow!!

Stay tuned!

No comments: