Saturday, September 24, 2011

1st Wedding Makeup Post!!

Lately, my big passion is doing makeup on women for their special occasions:  weddings, proms, special dates, etc.  I absolutely love it!  I've been an Independent Mary Kay consultant for 6 years.  I used to be really big into doing all of the parties and all that before kids.  Now I just don't have the time to do what I used to.  However, I love meeting with women one on one and getting the chance to personally do a look for them, especially for fun occasions.

So last weekend I had the honor of doing my friend, Leah's makeup for her big day...along with all of her bridesmaids including one of my besties:)  It was a ton of fun "transforming" these girls into a great look for the day.  As they got their hair done I worked on the girls inbetween so we were able to get a couple before and after shots...my favorite!

Here's one of the bridesmaids (and my amazing friend:)), Angie, getting her hair done...and a before picture....




And after!  Minus her lip liner....(I got on her for that!:))  She looks awesome!

Working on bridesmaid, Amanda.....

and Amanda after...she wears dark lipstick really great....loved how it turned out!

And onto the bride!! Before....


And after! 

All of the ladies....I wish I had pics of her sister (far right) but we didn't get them=/  They all looked great! 

And the beautiful bride....you looked amazing, Leah!  Thank you for the opportunity to trust me with your look on your wedding day!

Hopefully we'll see some formal wedding shots of Leah in the near future to show off more of her makeup, and see the bridemaids in their chocolate brown dresses.  I'll be sure to post them when they do:)

And as always, remember me for your next special occasion! (referrals are great!)  I would love to be doing this a lot more often!

No comments: