Monday, September 19, 2011

An amazing gift....from an amazing friend.

Most of you have heard of Scentsy right?  They're pretty amazing.  Non-burning scented warmers with amazing designs and all sizes and yummy scents to smell up your home...in a good way. Love 'em. 

Well this past summer I was looking through a spring/summer catalog and came across this special warmer that was from their Scentsy Family Foundation that contributes to certain causes. 

I wanted this one so bad right when I saw it, and what do you know, my dear friend Andrea bought one for me and gifted it to me as an early birthday present!

Love. it.
 It's from Autism Speaks and the warmer is called "Piece by Piece".  The puzzle piece is used as a universal symbol for Autism.  So I absolutely love this warmer!

Here it is when it's glowing and smelling up my house with a Honey Pear Cider scent for fall.  Yum!
Isn't it pretty??:)

Thank you Andrea, for your friendship and gifting me with something so amazing and thoughtful to our family! Love you!!



What's on the box:
*Scentsy is dedicated to making a difference in every community it serves by broadening our mission to warm the heart, enliven the senses, and inspire the soul.  We created the Scentsy Family Foundation to offer philanthropic support througha combination of scholarships, charitable cause products, and direct donations toward individualefforts and community-based causes.

Twice a year, Scentsy features a special warmer to raise funds for a designated cause or organization. All profits from sales of this warmer will go directly to the beneficiary.

How cool is that?!?

2 comments:

Jewel said...

I like it! I really like it becuz I love to put puzzles together! I like Scentsy also. I have their bathroom plug in & it's awesome! My scent is black raspberry vanilla.

Jewel said...

P.S. And it's a seashell print which matches my seashell bathroom. Love it!