Monday, September 1, 2008

We're Moved In!! Whew!

What a weekend! Labor Day was definitely the opposite for my family this weekend, cuz we've done nothing BUT labor! And not baby labor either:) Saturday was the day we officially moved in to my parent's basement. It was pretty overwhelming and definitely a lot of work!
Sunday we had a caravan of trucks bring all of our storage bins. That seemed like A LOT of stuff! Not so fun to have to go through and organize I tell ya! My parents and Brock and I also went back into our house and did a thorough cleaning for our renter, Dave. He was so excited! He is definitely excited of everything happening with his moving too I'm so glad we're helping him out, just like he is for us! It's pretty great!
Today Brock and I did a lot more organizing and it's starting to feel a lot more homey:) I even think Isaac's starting to enjoy his new space too! He was kind of out of sorts with his whole world being turned upside down all at once! Just wait til his baby brother comes!
Well hopefully I can get some pics of the new pad uploaded onto a computer sometime. We're in the process of getting one hooked up soon.
Until then, I have my 38 week baby appointment tomorrow! So we'll see how things are going there! Since the moving is done, I'm ready for this little guy to come!
Unlike us, hope all of you are having a RELAXING labor day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats on feeling settled.
I hope all is well and you do have the baby if you think you are ready for two.

hope to see you at MOTTS if I can come with Jackson