Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to.....ME!

So I celebrated the big 2-6(woo-hoo!) a week ago yesterday(Sept.22nd). Can you tell I'm excited?! ha ha! Not so much about turning 26 really. I really liked 25...and was hoping I'd stay that age for a while.....
...NOPE...didn't happen!
So anyways, this is a belated bday blog since I was sorta waiting on a certain gift to arrive in the mail:)....and my family officially celebrated mine and my sis-in-laws bdays this past Sunday.
I did however have a little fun evening on my actual bday! My Mom offered to keep the boys for Brock and I while we enjoyed ourselves for a bday dinner date! Even though we were both so tired, we had a wondeful evening @ the Channel Marker...YUM! We even managed to not talk about the boys....too much;)
SO what I've been WAITING for is my gift from my wondeful husband, who knows my LOVE for Vera Bradley:) I've been talking forever how I love the new pattern "Puccini" that came out for the fall colors....yeah I'm in love with it!
So he knew exactly what I've been looking at for a long time...and surprised me with this that came today!.....
This is NOT the Puccini....but it is however 1 of the 2 BRAND NEW winter colors they just came out with! It's called Mediterranean Blue. They also have the other color in more of a white with Blue. They're gorgeous!
Brock thought I deserved another baby bag...so he got me the Messenger in this awesome blue...for my baby boy! I was SO excited about this!

Then he still went overboard and splurged and got me the Villager bag, wallet, and checkbook cover in PUCCINI! Gosh, he definitely spoiled me this time! I guess it's what I get for having his babies and a birthday in the same month:) Thanks honey!!!

My sister gave me this awesome candle warmer included with a Harvest Pumpkin candle. It is so awesome and makes our basement smell amazing!!
My mom gave me this book to personalize as a scrap book! Very cool and I was eye-balling it in Shipshewana when we went there last Saturday! Also got an Old Navy gift card with it, so I'm gonna just HAVE to go shopping soon:)
And I just CAN'T do a post with out my babies in it:)
Kahler had a rough start to the week Monday as he had done what all baby boys dread....
...the circumcision!! :( poor guy!
He did SO well though! His doctor said he cried at first then ended up sleeping through the whole thing! I'm still glad I didn't watch. I watched Isaac's when he had his done...so one circ is enough for me in my lifetime!
Anyways, he got weighed and measured too for his 2 week wellness appt...and he is already up to 9 lbs. 10 oz! That's the 75% for weight. And he is 22 3/4" long which is a whopping 97%! I can say he is pretty identical to his big brother...who was also the same on the charts too. I love my big boys!!
Here's some pics of Kahler...turning 3 weeks tomorrow already!

Open eyes!

Love his double chin....the boy is eating good!


And we can't forget Mr Isaac!
"Get that passy out of your mouth!!"

"Much better!" :)
Isaac sitting with his baby brother...hee hee!
...and chewing on books...go figure!

Well that's our excitement lately....back to the busy life again!

Have a great week!! :)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I usually have not like vera patterns...don't shoot me..but the puccini is my fav...too..so jealous.

The Lantzes said...

Happy late birthday! I always thought you were Cody's age but he said you graduated with me... I guess he is right...I mean he would know he went to school with you. Didn't Vera Bradley go out of business.... I obviously have no idea....YOu boys are adorable! See you Thursday!

Unknown said...

Oh my I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new Vera stuff!! I am a wee (or alot) bit jealous :) I can't wait to see it in person, oh yeah and get to hold the baby!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, I saw your bag this morning at MOTTTS and loved it! I love the blue! It's perfect. Happy late birthday! I love the little things you get to enjoy and receive on your birthday. It's so perfect! And your boys are precious!