Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun, funny and fun!

I guess I wouldn't classify Thursday night as thee most fun time ever, however it was fun to take Kahler to his first football game to cheer on Daddy coaching! They played Northwood that evening and beat em good! Kahler showed major interest by sleeping through the whole 2nd half of the game:) I spend majority of my time @ the game chasing Isaac up and down the bleacher row:P SO fun! I kinda think I over did it that night too:/
Friday morning:
Isaac woke up looking like this!....

Love the alf-alfa hawk dude!

...So my son's hair was getting a bit out of control lately....

Luckily...he was scheduled for a hair cut that morning! Or should I say-BUZZ!!
Here's his "after" result at the shop....

I wanted to be sure to make it super short this time around so we wouldn't have to go back anytime too soon:)
...and once he had a bath to get all the hair off....
Lookin' good bud!! (Except when he does his weirdo squat that he's been doing lately!) He's a tad strange sometimes:)

And of course I couldn't do without more pics of Sir Kahler's start to his weekend:)

I actually caught a picture of the little guy during nap time...SMILING! :)

SOOO sweet!

Friday night:
Off to Kahler's 1st Falcon tailgate!
Here he is with his "twin cousin" Kloie!

...and being loved on by Sue and Reed:)

Saturday:

Visitors Kristen & Jason and their adorable daughter Jalyn.....

Here she is giving Kahler a kiss:)

And Saturday night we spent time with our wonderful friends the Clark's!

Here's Jen and her son Lincoln with Kahler......always a great time!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend also!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been busy....

hope to see you at MOTTS.

Clarks said...

Those Clarks are pretty good looking!

darcy said...

Okay I still can't believe you have two kids! Everytime I've seen you lately you've just had Kahlor so I can't imagine how busy you are when you have them both!!!

Comin' to MOTTT'S tomorrow?