Tuesday, September 2, 2008

38 Week Baby Update!

Appointment for 2 weeks to go was today!
...Unfortunately not so much new news :-/ Kinda a bummer:(
*Got the usual "You can go any time now" and all that jazz.
*Dialated just over 2 cm and thinning out a little. Guess it's better than 1 cm:P
*Baby is in good positioning still.
*Measuring right on at 38 weeks. Still not a massive baby:)
*Haven't had many contractions going on right now so I'm not really surprised.
So... we'll see what happens!
I know...boring posts with no pictures! I'm a good blog reader when there's pics to go with it;) So sorry for the lack there-of! :)

2 comments:

darcy said...

I can't believe you are 38 weeks already! ! YOu are going to have to have your mama call me or something because we had our texting turned off. =/ . I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BABY BOY #2! You haven't said his name on the bloggage so I won't say it. =)

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Congrats on the successful move! :) Why in the heaven did God make your last few weeks so darn hot?? :) Good luck!