Monday, September 8, 2008

Moving out photos, the NEW PAD!, Waky Resale, & 3 pregger sisters!

So we're back blogging with PICTURES! Thanks to my Dad's speedy laptop, I can get tons on here in no time:)
Anyways, lots goin' on past couple of days. But first here's some pics of the moving out of our house. Isaac was being pretty entertaining and "helping" mommy get things packed up!


Here's my silly guy with a belt of all things to play with! Doesn't take much to entertain him!
Not so sure what's going on with all these boxes and bins around the house....
Oh what a mess! This just drove me crazy the whole time! And still Isaac is running around with the belt! ha ha!
Taking his last nap in his house:( That kind of stuff made me sad cuz this was ours and his first home. So I just keep thinking we're moving on to bigger and better things:)
Chillin' watching a movie while I finish packing things up.
So...NOW we're settled in and I have pics of the new pad for you all to enjoy:)
Here's Isaac enjoying his football recliner....
This is the view coming down the stairs. To the left is where we're organizing a kitchen area. We'll be putting a fridge and microwave over there after some rearranging.
In the back of the room is my Dad's famous train city! He got this from a guy that was just gonna trash everything, so Dad made this his new hobby. My nephew Brady loves to play with it. It does take up a good portion of the room, but heck it's also making great use for all of our storage bins! (see below table! Yikes!)

And here's our fabulous living room! I love the fact that it walks right out to the river...SWEET! The couches are extremely comfortable too. All we really did was add our lamps for lighting and it immediately felt cozy! Here's a picture with better lighting I took the other evening.


Brock's favorite part of the room...the TV! ha ha! Definitely an improvement from our amish TV that was pretty much fuzzy all the time:) To the left is Isaac's toy area, and the right side is where Isaac sleeps. He is surprisingly doing awesome sleeping through the night down here now. I'm so glad!! Hopefully he still does ok when the baby is crying in the next room:/

Behind the couch and sliding doors is the pack-n-play for the baby. And our desk/work area. I'm so glad now our desk didn't sell in our previous garage sale! We didn't have an area for our bills and what not in our old house, so this is pretty handy to use!

I couldn't resist a picture of my cutie pie this morning chilling on the couch having his wake up bottle! He is loving his new "crib"!

Our bedroom. This used to be my territory my senior year in high school and when I came home from Purdue. Bathroom and closet....

And last but not least....the baby corner! My mom got this crib at a garage sale...good deal! My goal today is to go find some bedding and get everything more put together. Everything is all over the place right now! So stay tuned for some pics of the finished product:)

Hope you enjoyed the tour of our new, temporary home! So when this baby comes, feel free to visit!

On to more fun stuff...last weekend was the Waky Resale and it was awesome! Thanks Darce for getting me convinced to get my hiney there! It was SO worth it! My sister-in-law, her mom and my mom set out at 5:30 AM to leave and get there at 6 AM to get in line! We did it hard core! We were the first ones in line with our lawn chairs...so hilarious! So we were pretty proud of that and made an adventure out of it! We were the first ones to go in on the first floor for the large items/ toys area.

I was lucky to find a double stroller! AND it's very cute! I was so excited! (But my preggo butt was too lazy to unfold it this morning so I don't have a pic of it:) ) I also stocked up on Isaac and baby clothes for the fall/winter season. Super excited for the cheapness of those things too!

However, I do have pics of what my mom found for her grand-babies:)
A beautiful bassinet for the babies...so adorable!

And an awesome fire truck toddler bed! This was already a huge hit with the grand kids!

And last night we did our weekly Sunday get-together at my parent's. My mom had the idea of getting all of us pregger sisters together for a picture. Yeah kinda cheesy at the time, but hey, when will this ever happen again?! And it's a darn good thing we did this last night cuz one of the babies made their appearance early this morning! And it wasn't mine! My sister went into labor late last night when they were at home and her surprise baby girl arrived @ 4:17 AM! Stay tuned for my post of my new baby niece who I'm going to visit later this afternoon! So excited to meet her!

So here are the 3 of us (well 6!) I didn't like this pic as much cuz I thought I looked like a huge gray blob! So we turned sideways and showed the babies...

From left to right: My sister, Kristi @ 39 wks. (with surprise baby in there!) , then me @ 38 wks. and 3 days(with baby boy), my sister-in-law, Liz @ 33 wks.(also with a baby boy)!
My sister and I carry our babies pretty differently, which I think looks crazy in this picture! And then my sis-in-law is so stinkin' tall and skinny, she carries so small the entire time! Of course we're quite envious of her:)

So after all 3 of these babies arrive, we'll jump from 4 to 7 just like that! Whew!

Thanks for reading up on my extremely long post!

There will be plenty more to come soon:

*My new baby niece, my 39 week appointment tomorrow, and the baby room!

Life is good:)





4 comments:

darcy said...

Yeah for your new space! It looks good!

And you didn't tell us what Christy named the baby!! ANd did they have her at home??? SO crazy!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS ON YOU FINDS AT THE RESALE. AND THE NEW BABY TOO

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Cant wait to hear your new niece's name :) Love your new place :)

Anonymous said...

You look great Lindsay! I can't believe you guys have moved and are expecting a new baby any day now! Talk about being busy! :) And, how fun that all of your sisters are pregnant (or were) along with you. How fun having cousins so close in age! I wish my brother and his wife would hurry up and get on the ball with having some babies. Dustin and I are thinking of you guys. Best wishes with everything!