Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Isaac's 1st Haircut!

Well it's almost been a year and I've given in and scheduled Isaac to get a haircut yesterday. Of course I wanted him to be all groomed and clean cut for his big weekend coming up:)

Here is the BEFORE picture...notice all the shag and crazy stray hairs?....

And here's one that shows the bruise on his forehead pretty good:)
Backside view....pretty soon all this baby hair will go Bye bye!

Getting all buzzed...he did SO good!

We kept him occupied with some plasic curlers...he loved these! And Kellie let him keep them...ha ha!
Sometimes he held on to Ernie and Elmo too....

And here's AFTER! All evened out.....
What a little stud...he instantly looked so grown up!

This picture cracked me up...I mean seriously-he is glaring at me! Geesh!

And I had to get one of the 2 of us but he didn't wanna pay attention:)

So that made for a fun day! I hope all of his haircuts are that easy!

1 comment:

Don said...

okay.... i CRIED when I saw this picture!!! I can't BELIEVE how long it's been! You guys look great and I am glad your blogging. This way we can all stay in touch! I will be landing on your blog frequently!!

Here's mine: donreynolds.uber.com
Check it out when you get a chance!