Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Maust #2 is.........

So we had our ultrasound and 22 week check up today and Isaac is going to have a......


BABY BROTHER!!!!!!
Yep, another BOY! We are pretty excited:) Especially for the fact that we know Isaac & him will (hopefully) be good buds! Everything in the ultrasound looked awesome and very healthy! Praise God!

And sadly this is the ONLY picture I have taken for this pregnancy with this one...how awful! I have been horrible about documenting this little guy:( So this is me @ 22 weeks today! Kinda an awkward picture...(that's what happens when I have no one to take it for me! ha ha!)




On the subject of BABIES...Brock's brother, Brandon (aka "Bub) and his wife, Brooke finally had their baby girl, Izabel last night! Yay! Isaac has another cousin and we have another adorable niece! We are so blessed! She was a healthy 7 lbs 6oz and a whopping 21 1/2 inches long! ALL legs! ha ha!

So welcome to the world, Izzy!!!!



The proud parents:)

2 comments:

darcy said...

I haven't visited your blog until now!!! It's been busy, busy here too. =)

I got your text.. CONGRATS!!! WIth them being close in age, this will be good for them ot both be boys. =) So, so fun. Congrats!!!

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Congrats on another boy! :)