Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Isaac!

So today is the big day....at exacly 8:25 AM this morning my little bubba turned ONE! Wow...I just can't believe it! I'm doin' alright with it though-no tears yet! haha! So for his big birthday we went and got his pictures taken, and trust me, this was NOT Isaac's big idea of fun! I think I owe him a stroller ride or two:)

Here are a couple of our favorite pictures....
(this is just from their CD so they're not cropped and all that special stuff)Seriously...how ornery!

This one was cropped and put in sepia-looked very cool!

And of course Daddy had to do a track theme:) This one was cropped a lot too.

One of many family pictures. Not so cracked up that I am 5 1/2 Mo. preggo in these, but oh well!

Happy 1st bday, bubba! We love you so much!!

Coming soon: Isaac's party pictures from this weekend!! Stay tuned:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the baby boy...yipppeee...saving money on the clothes.

Happy mother's day and congrats on the first haircut.

hope to see you soon.

Jeni said...

Oh MY! he is a little STUD! If baby #2 turns out as cute as him you are gonna have one heck of a good looking family! haha