Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All about the Maust fam...(well almost!)

So this is the dude you'll be getting to know pretty well:) Here's my baby, Mr. Isaac! Just took this pic today. He is just lookin' huge nowadays! It's so crazy! But he makes my life exciting so he'll definitely be a blogging topic for me...and his soon to be bro or sis:)


So I'm going to try my best to do a quickie on summing up the lives of Brock and I and our growing family. We'll see how this goes:)

We met in the fall of '04 as Brock student taught @ Fairfield and I was attending college @ IPFW for a semester. We were basically set up by the FB/track coaches there . Brock's a Concord grad and I a Fairfield grad, so it worked good that these guys remembered I was a single gal:) We got engaged the following July, then a year after that we got married on July 9th, 2005. I'm so surprised I don't have a single wedding pic on this computer but maybe I can get one on here sometime!

Then...we had our first baby boy, Isaac Anthony, on May 16th, 2007. Yep, he'll be the BIG 1 in a 10 days! AHH! I cannot believe it! He has been SO much fun ...and I just love being a mom! I wish I would have started this blog before he was born to catch you all up on the kind of crazy kid he is...but some of you already know that;)

This is the day we became a family:) I still can't get over how puffed up I was until I look back at this picture! Isaac was probably about 1/2 a day old here.

Oh I was SO happy to have him finally! It felt like forever considering he was only 1 day early! (Sorry I couldn't get the pic flipped!)
My most favorite newborn pic of Isaac. He looked so cozy:) This feels like forever ago!
One of many family pics. This was on the 4th of July on Lake Wawasee. Isaac was 2 months.

Well I believe that's some of our life in a nut shell...plenty more to come! And you'll definitely be seeing lots more of Isaac on here too!

7 comments:

Lee and Becca said...

woo hoo another joins the world of blogging. :) seriously Isaac is stinking adorable. I'm sure we'll bump into you sometime this summer !
-becca-

Unknown said...

glad to see you are blogging. can't wait to keep up with the little ones.

by the way did you know according to your post you had your baby before you got married. i am pretty sure this is not the case. hehe :).

Linz said...

OOPs! thanks nichole! yeah that was definitely not the case! ha ha!

123 said...

Thanks for the updates on your family. It's nice to see that you're blogging. It's a great way to update ppl on our lives. I need to get back at it...our blog just have sports stuff....BORING! ;)

Rob said...

This is great! Hopefully I can keep up with you two a little bit better now. :) I can't believe Isaac is almost a year old already!

Morgan said...

Hey girl - that is awesome! You will absolutely love it! How is pregnancy going with the 2nd one? I forgot do you know what you are having??

Jeni said...

Welcome to the BLOG world! I'm so glad you're on here now! Now we won't miss out on each other's lives when i go to college next year!:)