Monday, August 4, 2008

Last wedding of the season!

So last Saturday was our last wedding to attend for the summer. It was my cousin, Trevor's wedding! He married his beautiful bride, Angie on Sat. evening @ my aunt and uncles house outside. It was very similar to Brock and I's wedding, as they had the same tent and outdoor ceremony. And it was HOT-just like ours too:) By the time the sun went down, it turned out to be a very cool and comfortable evening. It was so funny though, cuz at times I felt like I was reliving my own wedding, just with all the similarities of the set up and everything. The cool twist they had was there was quite a bit of a Colt's theme to it too, which of course, our whole family appreciated:) Here are some pics of the evening:

Angie & Trevor finally enjoying dinner together:)

Brock & Isaac

My silly nephew, Lincoln

Grandma & Isaac (He was acting oddly sleepy...it was so weird!...notice the ear rubbing!)

My niece Ky...the little princess:) I just realized the only kiddo I didn't get a pic of was Brady, and he was the ring bearer! In a white 3 piece suite and all! So funny! Photo opp I totally missed-oops!

The tent! Anyone who was at ours probably would notice it's the same tent!
And all the white things in the yard are white flower petals made for the aisle way where the ceremony took place...Along with little Colts footballs that we threw at the bride and groom!


My cousin Brandi (Trevor's sister). Isaac wouldn't cooperate for any pictures later:(

And our one attempted family shot that Isaac didn't want anything to do with!

Sleepy guy...

All I gotta say is thank goodness Darcy is taking our pictures this week! They haven't been a success lately:) So those will hopefully be up the next time I blog! yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must be getting old. I didn't have any weddings to attend this summer. Disappointing and nice at the same time. can't wait to see you again once MOTTS starts.

How are you feeling now days?