Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Maust Family Pictures! by Darcy Holsopple Photography

Last Wednesday we had our pictures taken. I wanted to get some outdoor photos of Isaac, then possibly with some belly pictures and family pictures. Thanks to Darcy, we had them all done at once:) We went to Camp Mack and I LOVED how they turned out! Even though Isaac was a little booger most of the time and just wanted to run everywhere, I don't think you can tell that TOO bad by the pictures;) Darcy got some awesome pictures of him alone, but when it came to the family ones, he didn't want to cooperate at all! Figures! But we got a lot of fun candid shots out of them!
Darcy also took the shot of Brock and me(above) which I used for the new blog header. Totally cool!

So these are basically Isaac's 15 month pictures and I'm 34 weeks along in the belly shots.
Enjoy!!



Awww:) Yeah I kinda like him!

A favorite of the 3 of us


Isaac standing on my "shelf" :)

34 weeks


Yep...not gonna look at u!

So cute of my boys!

My faves of Isaac...what a little stud:)






Great job Darcy! Can't thank u enough:)
*Any of u readers that don't know her need to check her out on my links! Just starting up her photography business and is doing an awesome job!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics. love the one of your belly..you are going to be done soon. can't wait to meet the little one.

darcy said...

awe.. thanks for the shout out! I appreciate it. =) It's easy to take pictures of a gorgeous family!!!

And are you watching gymnastics? It's on right now.. AT 10:30!!! Don't they know that's past my bedtime? Oh well! I wouldn't miss it for anything!

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Love the new pictures! Such a cute family! :)

The Lantzes said...

What a beautiful family! You look great!