Thursday, August 14, 2008

35 down...5 to go!! & Ky turns 2!!

The countdown continues! And today marks only 5 weeks to go til our baby boy arrives! I have my "36 wk" appt. on Tuesday so that will be when I get checked out to see how everything's going, or if anything has started yet. That will also be the start of going every week to see the midwives. It's so crazy how fast that time came!

I also started taking the 5W pill today. With Isaac the midwife kinda didn't tell me about it til I was like 37 weeks, so I don't think it really took its affect. We'll see what happens this time since I'm taking it when I'm supposed to.

Curious question: Have any of you momma's taken the 5W pill with your pregnancies? And did it have an affect on u that didn't make you go over your due date? Just wondering.


In other news...:)
My adorable niece Kylie (aka "Ky Ky) turned 2!! Aug 7th was her birthday, and her party was celebrated this past Sunday afternoon. I cannot believe how big she is all of a sudden. She is such a little mother too! Being the only girl cousin so far, she takes on that roll pretty good! She's gonna be a great help with her baby brother or sister that's on the way, and 2 more baby cousins! She'll have her hands full for sure!

Here's a picture of the birthday girl...
Her party was a Ladybug theme...so stinkin' cute! My sister always does such an awesome job with the theme parties for her kids. I loved this one! And notice Ky had a matching outfit and everything...geesh!

The rough-n-tough boys, Isaac and Lincoln!

Isaac with the birthday girl! (and Brock too!)

Isaac and the leader of the pack, Brady! Notice the band-aide over his left eye? Yeah he was being a big rowdy earlier! This was the result:)

Too funny!
So the party was a great time...she got a lot of cute things! Happy #2 Ky Ky!


Now our lives are getting on more of schedule lately, especially since Brock is already back in school! That came so fast! Students already came to school yesterday, so he's full out teaching now. Not to mention football games will be starting soon too. I'm hoping to make it to a couple of them before the baby comes.
So as a result of Brock being gone all day... Isaac and I have been spending a ton of time together. You can really tell with his excessive clinginess to me, even when daddy comes home. It's kind of getting out of control! But I've definitely been finding things to do with keeping the house in order. Example: last night around 7:30 I reorganized our big 'ole pantry for no reason at all! Hmm totally unlike me, so could this be an early nesting phase?? I guess since I don't really have a nursery to get ready this time, I'm gonna be doing tons of things around the house instead! Ha ha!
I'll leave you with a picture of Isaac. He was definitely chilled out like a big boy watching the Olympics on TV:) Silly guy!

Well I'll keep ya all posted on the appt. Tues, I'm gonna get us around to head to Babies-r-us now! And I'm buying baby gifts of all things...not for my kids for once! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Linz,

I always love your updates. Tell Kristi awesome job on the birthday theme! The ladybug idea was adorable, and well executed too! I haven't ever heard of 5W before - I had to google it. What's it supposed to do?

Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy!

Diane

The Lantzes said...

What is the 5W pill? I am clueless!