Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School....

2 Posts in 2 days...I believe this is a new record for a while, people!:)


Anyways, it's a new school year....and this is what I get to see every day at about 12:15 pm.



It makes me smile:)



That boy gets off that bus with a big 'ol grin on his face every time!



(I also check to make sure he has on the same shorts I put him in that day, to see that he had no accidents at school;) And yep...same shorts every time! woo hoo!)






He also waves at Patty his busdriver and says bye bye to her every time she drops him off, and watches the bus until it gets to the stop sign and pulls away.






I am SO glad Isaac is back in his preschool! This year he goes every day from 8:45-11:15. I load up the kiddos every morning at 8:30 to get him to his room on time, then we get home at 9 am and have 3 quiet hours at home. Even though it is awfully quiet for the morning now, I will say, it's pretty nice:) It's also nice I can give more attention to Kahler and Maylin while Isaac is being worked with too! He loves a routine, so this already has made a big difference in how he's been acting even at home in just a few short days.






He's also been potty training and going to school and back has been his first outtings with the training. He's done an awesome job adjusting, so I am thrilled!






Overall, we are happy with the whole back to school time of year, even though it means I am officially a Stay-at-home-momma now!






...which means you need to stay tuned for my new "SAHM-isms" :)

No comments: