Wednesday, August 31, 2011

pArTy GIRL!

I told ya I would get these pictures up;) finally got a hold of 'em.


So for this little lady's big day I chose to do a "Sweet Safari" theme. Turned out really cute!

This is the goodie table....

Instead of going the cake-route and having a crap ton leftover, I decided to venture into the new craze of the cake balls/pops. A girl named Brooke from "The Sweet Life" made them for me. I tell ya, I was NOT disappointed. They were a bit on the pricier side but oh so worth it! The pops in the back you can't see very well in the goodie table picture, but Brooke made a customized animal out of 4 of the pops...really adorable! I wish I could have been the crafty domestic mommy and make them myself, but it's just not my cup of tea...and I'm ok with that;)
We did have a couple leftover which I'm not gonna lie, were amazing when they were refrigerated;)


It was definitely a scorching day for the party, but we were blessed to have our big tree provide shade for the party-goers!




Love this one of daddy holding on tight to his baby girl:)



"Are those all for me?" Maylin was treated to several cute gifts and lotsa stylin' clothes:)





She loved the cards!






After we sang to her....she attempted a try at her birthday cake, then declined=/ My 12 month old....who's technically a 10 month old at this point had yet to venture into people food. So Momma was not surprised with this outcome!

Happy party May May! It was a great time celebrating your 1st year into the world!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Happy Happy 1st Birthday, May May! Looks like you had a great time celebrating!