Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's time for a facelift!.....

.....on my flower bed:) 

FINALLY got around to it and bought myself some cheap-o mums on Monday.  And from Walmart out of all places and was super happy with how they looked.

Like the before and after affect??

I'll give it to ya, k?

Here's BEFORE.......



wait for it.......




wait for it........












Ok ya ready??:) 







And AFTER!

Ended up mixing things up and did a variety of colors then....


See Mr. Special Ed mum on the lower right?  Decided to keep him around and see how I like him next year:)


Got 3 baby ones into 2 pots.  Each were $1 so I was happy with that.


                                                 Don't you just love a makeover?!:)

                             Now I just need my cornstalks and pumpkins and we're all set!!
                                    HAPPY FALL!! What a beautiful week for it right?!




No comments: