Saturday, February 21, 2009

BrOtheRs

So this doesn't happen very often! It's next to impossible for me to get these two goofs in one picture! But Isaac decided to be all nice and lovie yesterday that I took advantage when he climbed up next to his baby BROTHER on the chair:)
Unfortunately Kahler has been sick the past few days, and I can kinda tell in this pictures, but they still turned out pretty cute.
The slide of them reminds me of those old-school photo booths that you'd take a strip of pictures with your best friend, and make as many different faces as possible! This just naturally happened...no coaxing from me to make a certain face! So this makes me laugh...a lot....when I look at them!
Enjoy!
(Isaac 21 mo.; Kahler 5 mo. 1 week)


(they even coughed at the same time! This looks so pitiful...but funny!)


So there's my goofies:) I'm loving watching Isaac being so fascinated by his baby BROTHER lately, and it's even more funny when you catch Kahler looking at Isaac and get the biggest smile on his face:)
This morning Kahler was playing in the exersaucer and he dropped a couple of rattles on the ground, and his paci. His sweet big BROTHER came over, picked them up in a handful, and put them both back on the exersaucer ledge! (awwwww!) I hope they're always this sweet to each other! (Hey a mommie can dream can't I?!)
I hope you two love each other like best friends the way you are BROTHERS!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. And adorable! It was great seeing you on Friday. I am looking forward to the Women's retreat! Have a great week!