Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5 Months!!

Yep, my handsome blue-eyed baby boy is 5 months old today!
It has been so fun to see his facial characteristics come out more and more...and I'm lovin' his fuzzy blonde hair! I gotta say it's pretty darn cute:)
He's been up to a lot lately...like trying cereal for the first time last night....
...yeah...he wasn't so sure about it! Maybe next time!
But the kid does smile a lot! His only unhappy moments seem to be when someone isn't in front of his face at all times making him smile! Which is hard to do ALL THE TIME!
Still has the "all gums" smile which I always love on babies! I will be kinda sad when little toofers start poppin' up:(
He is lovin' holding and shaking his rattles a lot now! New entertainment for this guy is good!
...and everything goes in the mouth now too:)
Happy 5 months little buddy! Almost 1/2 way there!
Lunch time today...yep home with my kiddos for the day. Had to take a sick day since big boy on the left is about hacking up his lungs every few minutes, and was running a temp last night so we didn't get much sleep! So we're hoping Isaac feels better soon so he can go back to the sitter tomorrow!



















































1 comment:

Mo said...

hey there. found your blog by jumping from one friend to anothers. i just blogged about my 5 month old baby a few weeks ago too. my little boy Colt was born on the 5th of sept. I'm a first time mommy but it seems like each day they become more fun :) you're boys are such cuties.