Sunday, May 29, 2011

Time for the....*SUMMER SWIMSUIT ISSUE*!!

brought to you by......




Our cutie-pa-tootie, Maylin!! =)


(What did you think you would see ME in a bathing suit on my blog?? Get real!)




So we are officially in swimsuit season, and today is Maylin's 1st pool adventure at Mamaw and Papa's!!




She wanted to show you all 3 of her cutie swimmies for the season....


Here we go!




Swimsuit #1:


Her itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini!!


(I'm a sucker for cutie babies in bikinis:)) I think she liked it too!
(And she liked the tags to chew on....we have a teether so we'll deal with it!)

Can't forget the backview! Love the ruffles!

Swimsuit #2

A fashionable floral one-piece with shoulder bows....

A 6-month garage sale buy that I'm hoping she can just wear first before she grows more=/
We will see....:)

And here's the back...super cute!


And last but not least,


Swim suit #3....the floral halter top!


This is a 6-12 month suit that she got last summer as a gift from the Holsopple's! I was hoping she would be big enough to wear it and I think she can!!
She was SO over the swim suite modeling by the time we got to #3...I don't think she has a future in being a swimwear model=/ ha!


...and I love the back!



Cast your vote NOW! Which is your fav?? #1, 2 or 3??=)




Happy swim season;)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

we have the first one...it is so cute!! and a purple one from old navy...I am a sucker for swim suits...you would think we owned a pool by Avenleas stash!!! So I say keep them all...

a.tonagel said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!! oh my... too stinkin cute! I vote for #1. I have a thing for butt ruffles. :)

Amanda Stoltzfus said...

I love #3!!

Jewel said...

Definitely #3! So cute!