Thursday, September 17, 2009

Party Time!


We began Kahler's party day @ church as he was dedicated in the service that morning!Onto the party!!...
busted out big brother's bday decorations, but I'm sure Kahler won't care:)
Kahler's cake and cupcakes!
The birthday boy is ready to party in his #1 jersey! (we won't say it's for Michigan though!..not a mommy thing...daddy's!)
Brock's family and some of our friends came! So fun! Set up tables and chairs outside! Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!
Present time! K-bub took a lot of interest in what was in gift bags....
...until he got a ball-then he was preoccupied!
Taking a break for more ice cream! YUM!

Cake time!!

Diggin' in...this boy was in Heaven!!

"Ok...what's all this stuff doing on my hands??"
"the damage"...could this face be any cuter??:)
Post cake...I stripped this kid down and attempted to wipe all the frosting off...noticed I missed a little on his left pinky toe?:)

Overall, great party and we were so blessed to have the family and friends come celebrate with us that could be there! I was a little stressed out being the first get-together at our house, but I think everyone else had a great time:)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Looks like Kahler had a great party! Wish I could have been there!

Jewel said...

What a fun day for Kahler!!! Looks like you guys did a great job, inspite of the stress!!! :)