Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6 Months...

Yes, I know....

....a little late on this posting....

But my baby boy, Kahler William, turned HALF a YEAR old! (March 10th)

6 Months!!

Can you believe it?!?
(His Momma sure can't!) He is getting so big so fast!

Darcy took tons of pics of him last Tues. and I cannot wait to get them in the mail!
So here are my top faves...I had so many! (She made him look like such a little stud too! Thank you, Darce!)
Enjoy:)

LOVED that I took the fire truck along....went real good!
And this sweater I wasn't sure about but so glad it was decided on...my little man:)
I love my blue-eyed boy!
So what has Sir Kahler been up to these days??
Well the kid is a bottomless pit so he eats anything you give him! So he's getting his good share of veggies while I can! I pray to God he's not a picky eater like his big bro!
What else...he is still nursing! yay! That's big for us cuz I'm trying not to spend too much on formula. My goal was to get to 6 months and we're still nursing 3 times a day. Not sure I'm ready to give it up yet. I love putting him to sleep and waking up in the mornings getting to feed him...so we'll see how long that lasts. As for his physical skills....he's sitting up pretty good these days! He's still tipsy and can't correct himself, but he'll soon be able to sit and play before we know it! We find out how big of a porker he is at his appt. next Monday so stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jeni said...

ADORABLE!!!!!miss you guys!

The Johnsons said...

What a doll Linz! LOVE the cream sweater with those BIG BLUE EYES!!! We need a playdate!

Tricia Heyde said...

He is getting so big, he looks masive compared to Miss Kendal. So glad he is doing well. It looks like he has red hair...does he? How is Mr. Isaac doing with the First Steps program? Is he talking anymore? Glad things are going well for you, we will have to catch up soon. Miss ya!

Unknown said...

love the pics..darce has some mad talent. Gotta get jackson over there before he is two.

so happy things are going well for you. I hear you might have sold your house...hehe:)

darcy said...

Glad you liked the pictures. =) He was a little stud muffin to shoot, that's for sure!!!