Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Frustration!

So I have so little time and SO much to blog about! I'm super duper way behind in all the events going on with the kiddos, pics of all kinds of fun stuff to post..including the fabulous wedding I was in over T-giving weekend...(gosh that was forever ago!) Kahler's 3 mo pics, Isaac's 18 mo. pics, our Wogoman Fam pics, the Maust pics, yeah....WAAAAY behind!

...and to top it off...x-mas is just around the corner and I know I'll want to do a post about that too! Yikes! So whenever I can get our computer working correctly and faster...then I'll do it:) I didn't fall off the face of the earth so don't fret! Ha ha!

Hope all of you are enjoying the Holiday season so far!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I'm glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth I was getting worried. Take a deep breath and think of me! ha jk but can't wait to see you over break!