Thursday, November 20, 2008

Milestones...

So it's been a while since I've been able to do a post! Computer hasn't been running very efficiently and I'm not so patient when that happens:)
But anyways, lots has been happening with our boys!
We'll start with Sir Kahler:)
Milestone #1: On the 10th he turned 2 months old! My little baby isn't so much a little baby anymore:( At his appointment he weight 13 lbs and 14 oz. (90% on the charts!) and he was 26" long! (100% on the charts!) Seriously, where are these big boys coming from?!
Milestone #2: On Saturday night he slept through the whole night! Yep, from 9:30 Pm to 6:30 AM! 9 HOURS! He did that actually 2 nights in a row...and I was so excited! However he hasn't done that since, but the kid only wakes up once still in the middle of the night to eat, so no complaints here!
Milestone #3: Aside from smiling a lot now, he's breaking out the coo's! I LOVE to hear him talk away!:) It's seriously the cutest thing ever and I'm reminded why I love this age too!
Here he was talking to me while laying on the floor....( I know..u can't tell!)
And him and his big self for a 2 month shot! Not so happy here! ha ha!

Now for Mr. Isaac!

Milestone #1: He turned 18 months on the 16th. A year and a half already...whew! It's flyin' by!
And what do you think he did on that same day....

You'll never guess...

Yeah he went #2 in the toilet! ha ha!

(with some major help from Daddy of course!) It was the funniest thing...Brock went to change his diaper and noticed he was still trying to go( I know TMI!)...so Brock takes off his diaper and runs him to sit on the toilet. Of course Isaac didn't like this so much so he clinged onto Brock like a hug and eventually he relaxed enough that he finished his duty on the toilet! It was definitely a Kodak moment but yeah the camera wasn't working that day:P Nothin' like starting to get him familiarized to start a bit of potty training:)

Milestone #2: This has been huge for us....Isaac in staying in the nursery now! I know not a big deal for most parents, but he was having a big problem with me leaving him @ church. I couldn't remember the last time i was able to sit through an entire church service until the last 2 Sundays. He has done so well now. I take him to Mottt's on Thursday mornings and he stayed in there today too! So I'm so proud of him with his progress when I leave him to go play with the kids:) He's such a big boy...he's even holding my hand to walk into places now, which is awesome since the kid is over 30 lbs now! One less thing for me to literally lug around:)

So that's the update on the fellas! Time to work on nap times now! I'll leave you with some funny pics of Isaac checking out Kahler....:)








Have a great rest of the week!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is awesome!! I gotta admit I thought Khaler was Issac in the below photo. Crazy how much your kids look alike.

great to hear the update.

Jeni said...

Issac is a big boy now! haha that's too funny. hope everything else is going well.. miss you guys