Monday, October 27, 2008

BATH TIME!

So, it's been a while since I've blogged...not so much goin' on with the Maust fam:) Just random moments with the boys....like this:)....

This is watcha get when my husband gives Isaac a bath...notice ALL of the bath toys dumped in the tub?! And obviously he got bored or Isaac learned how to spell!
And Isaac's face expressions are pretty funny too...I think the last one here is my fav! lol!
I mean seriously...what goes on in my kid's head?

And Kahler's bath time has been fun! He's lovin' his bath now! Although...he's grown a ton since his first bath pics...I cannot believe it!
He likes to look at himself in the mirror while he's getting a scrub down!


And some randomness for ya...
Yesterday was pretty fun...we had our Maust side do family pictures @ Brock's parent's house. It turned out to be a beautiful fall day so we had some single family shots done outside. I'm pretty excited cuz i think we got our Christmas card out of it for this year...we'll see. Brock's side of the fam has 5 grand-kids now, so we're growin'! It gets harder and harder to take the big group shots...or one of Brock's dad's business add of JUST the grand-kids...yeah not so easy! Those will get posted later when I get those back!
But this is what Isaac wore when he was playing outside before the pictures. My family wore dark gray, then the others wore dark brown, black and green. I think it's gonna look pretty neat!
More randomnes...Isaac in the Lightning Mcqueen chair...lookin' pretty chilled out!

Cousins over to play...Isaac thrilled about it too! ha ha!
Well that's it for now! Kahler's getting some 6 wk pics taken by Darcy tomorrow! So hopefully I'll have more to post this week:)
Isaac says "Have a relaxing day!"











No comments: