Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Because".....

My sweet husband sent me this email yesterday...and it totally made my day!

Linz,

I don’t have a lot of free time today, mainly because it is a Monday Schedule and we had meetings this morning until 8:40. I think the hour change has a lot to do with it also. I hate Monday’s. I am writing to take a second and tell you how much I love you.


1. I have been sick for over a week now
2. You have gone above and beyond on everything
3. Dishes
4. Laundry
5. Diaper changes
6. Trash Duty
7. Bills
8. Staying updated on Facebook (I thought it was funny he pointed this out:))
9. Getting me Medicine
10 Track Season is in Full Swing
11. You have never once complained (Really? he really must be sick!)
12. You support by asking questions and listening
13. You continue to remind me of things that need to be done because you know I won’t remember
14. You record our favorite shows so that at night we might have some small bonding time to watch tv together ( my favorite shows: Days of our Lives--my guilty pleasure!....American Idol...and the Bachelor!...funny---these are his favorite shows too?!? ;) )
15. You take care of my Little Girl as if she is the most important thing on the face of the Earth (she is) ...yep he's right about that one!

And through all of that (and I know I missed some things)… You Choose to LOVE me!


(Yep...I do! I'm one lucky girl!)

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Awe, how sweet! He sounds like a keeper! :)