Wednesday, December 1, 2010

50 Free Christmas Cards??!! Oh yeah!!

So of course I love the holiday season....right? It's absolutely great! One thing I do honestly dread though is the amount of money we "have to" spend on certain things. Gifts....lights...trees....and oh yes, the annual family Christmas card!

Every year I try to find the card I love, and the best pictures of my kiddos and/or our family to put on it. This year is extra special for us, as it will be our first Christmas with our THREE kids! Woo hoo!! So of course, my ideal card had to be one with 4 pictures on it. (One of the fam, and 3 spots for a headshot of the kids.)

So, to ease my pain this year, Shutterfly is gifting 50 FREE Christmas cards to fellow bloggers that spread the word and share about what an amazing company they are! Sweet!....I'm in:)

In the past I've used Shutterfly to create all kinds of fun projects: photo albums, big picture orders, and also have used them for lots of our annual Christmas cards! They even have several other cards for all sorts of occasions: Birthdays, Father's Day, ANY holiday...you name it! There are SO many to choose from! My favorite this year is the "Merry Montage" card that I think will be my pick for the year. The Christmas tree on it matches our picture "theme" as our 2 boys ventured out to a tree farm this year for their individual pictures. So...it's perfect!

This is TOO good of a deal to pass up this season to get your free cards today!

Thank you, Shutterfly!!

No comments: