Thursday, July 29, 2010

My hubby's the BIG 3-0!!

Yesterday morning I drove on home from Ft. Wayne to spend the day with Brock and the boys. Brock celebrated turning 30 on July 28th!
Here's how we spent our day....

Started off with giving him his gifts. Spoiled him a little this year since I just happen to have easy access to the Ft. Wayne shopping area:) I got him all set for school with a couple of Old Navy shirts....and Season 1 & 2 of his favorite TV show "Lie to Me".
Poor guy has given up that show so I can watch Bachelorette this season since they're on at the same times! What a great husband:) I told him I would buy him those 2 seasons if he let me watched it...he said deal!

Here's him opening his cards from the boys and from me...

Sportin' one of the extra soft T's from O.N. -love those!

THEN...we headed out to his parent's pool with the boys. HE didn't know that I already arranged for friends of our to come swimming with us as kind of a little surprise.

I found it funny that apparently me and the boys weren't fun enough cuz he started to call people once we got there to the pool to invite them himself! HA!
Little did he know some of our friends were standing in the driveway already when he called them. The look on his face was hilarious! I got him good:)

Isaac was very chilled in the pool...:)
Kahler was....being Kahler! He thought the goggles were funny:)

Came in for some good lunch and DQ ice cream cake--YUM!

Good stuff:)...how do u like my son's hair:)
We ended the day getting around...took the boys back home to the sitters...then met up with a few friend at Wings Etc. for his b-day dinner. It was an awesome time! Fun conversation too of course:) I left straight from there to head back to the hospital:( So sad...but I missed my baby girl:( Overall it was an awesome day well spent!

Happy Birthday babe! Thank you for all you do for me and the kids these past couple of weeks. I am amazed at how you take such good care of the boys and still think of me and put me first during this time with Maylin. It's been a life change but you've helped me make it thru the adjustments. Love u so much!! Happy 30th + MANY more!! =)

No comments: