Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kahler's 18 mo./Brother pics!

K-bub is 18 months old today! Sunday we had a very nice day outside so Darcy chased my kiddos around the Sunnyside Park playground snapping photos! It was a great idea! I liked how they came out!
He is doing so many funny things right now with him mimicking and imitating! Some of his popular words right now are:
"el-MO"(accentuated on the "MO" part:))
"papa"(and every time I say papa to him he immediately looks outside in our driveway for his truck with his lights!)
"cow"
"moo"
"hi",
"apple"
"choo choo"
"jewoose" (juice)
(I'm sure I'm forgetting some but those are what I hear on a daily basis!)
He is definitely one happy kid!
my favorite blues:)

Is he handsome or what?:)


A typical Kahler pose...

This kid cracks me up!

So does Isaac! They thought sitting in a mini recliner in the middle of a wide open space outside was pretty funny or something:)

He's so big now! :( Can't believe he'll be 3 in 2 months! wow.

My boys....lovin' life

A great pic of them together!

cool.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

These pics are great! Darcy always done a wonderful job!

The Lantzes said...

what great pictures! I love their smiles!

Tracy said...

Great pictures! Glad to see how be they are!