Friday, June 5, 2009

Kahler's 1st Haircut!

Time to cut all of this long blonde baby hair off! I always take tons of pictures because after the first cut, they just don't have a baby look anymore....kinda sad:( So I document it as much as possible!
So does he look happy about this or not?! ha ha!
Here's his crazy head of hair!

Mommy got it out of control on purpose:) Sportin' the hawk!
Top-view
Back-view
Headed to Kellie's shop to get him all trimmed up! I couldn't take pictures of her actually cutting it like I did Isaac. Kahler is only about 9 months and Isaac was exactly a year old til he got his first one. So I had to hold Kahler in the chair for his.
Finished product! What a little stud!
Side view...
All evened out! No more long baby hair!
Back view...so much better!

I even styled and spiked it for him to go to his cousin's t-ball game:) He looked adorable!
And Isaac was feeling a little left out from the photo shoot!
He was hammin' it up a little for me which never happens!


Have a great weekend!! :)

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I'd say you got two good looking kids! such little studs! :)