Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

To Brock(my husband & Isaac's Daddy):

A little over a year ago, on May 16th, 2007, you officially became a Daddy! I'm pretty sure (besides marrying me of course-ha ha!) it was one of the best days of your life:) You always asked me why I love you and I always USED to say "because you're a great dad to Dakota(our dog!)" ha ha! Of course I was joking, cuz I could never be the serious mushy type:p...and it always drove you crazy that I said that! But then that "play love" grew into what's indescribable when I watched you become a father to Isaac. I don't remember ever being more proud of you or more proud to have the 2 greatest boys ever.

Some days I don't know how you put up with me or my craziness (especially during my preggo days-like now!) You put yourself through so much, like being a full time teacher, a 2-sport coach, a master's student, and a summer-time side-job worker(nice title huh!) and you still manage to always put family first and somewhere find the energy to come home and play with your son. I don't know how you do it sometimes! You seriously are an amazing father and I've never felt more lucky to have you in both my life and Isaac's!

Here is a "mini slide show" of my favorite pics of you and your son:) Enjoy!

The first day Isaac was born...
...you were so proud:)
I loved watching the 2 of you.
You were always so loving.
You could never keep your eyes off of him:)
First days of adventure were great for the both of you!
You always made it fun...
...no matter where we had to go.
You were always there to help him out....
...or to keep him occupied:)
You loved the quiet times...
...and the funny ones:)
From every new moment...
....to every new toy:)
...and through every new experience!

Isaac and Mommy will always love the
CARING....
PROUD....
PLAYFUL....
LOVING...
COOL DAD
that you are!! :)

WE LOVE YOU!!!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is one spectacular tribute. Loved meeting Brock and seeing him play with Isaac. the other night. I have witnessed him being an amazing dad. We were *or God* good whe found our men.

darcy said...

This is soooo sweet! Loev the flashback of the last year!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brock and Lindsay!
I discovered your blog through Darcy's. Congratulations on baby boy #2! It's so much fun! We have a website with pictures of our boys (www.dropshots.com/traceyblevins) if you want to check it out. Best wishes!

Tracey :)